Welcome to the Mutt Madd-ness Adoption Program. The following information is requested so that we can assist you in the selection of a new dog. This form and a consultation with a Mutt Madd-ness representative are designed to help you find the dog most compatible with your lifestyle. In order to be considered as an adopter you must:
- Live in the state of Georgia.
- Be 25 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your present address.
- Have the knowledge and consent of your landlord.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for a pet.
- Completion of this application does not guarantee adoption of a Mutt Madd-ness dog.
The Adoption Process
Mutt Maddness has an adoption process that includes this comprehensive application and a home visit.
A Mutt Madd-ness dog is a Mutt Madd-ness Dog for life. These dogs have already been to shelters or rescued from abusive or neglectful situations and we do not want them to go back to that. You really are saving a life and if you stick with it, the reward will be far greater than any house training accident!
We ask that you take the time to fill out the form in its entirety. Thank you!
Please Note: Breed / Age / Spayed-Neutered / How Long Owned
For which of the following reasons would you give up your dog? Please check all that apply:
Thank you for completing your application with Mutt Madd-ness. By signing below, I am attesting to the truthfulness of my answers. Falsification or misrepresentation of the above information will result in rejection of this application or possible removal of adopted pet from my home.
Mutt Madd-ness reserves the right to refuse any applicant.